This is an opportunity to be a part of the sales team at one of the fastest growing fin-tech companies in india.
Project Location(s): mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore
Compensation: 15 lacs pa
- Highly results driven, comfortable working in a fast moving and multi-tasking environment.
- Lead the overall sales process and project delivery in the assigned region, from lead generation to successful completion & commercial
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to deal
- Collaborate with the cross functional teams to plan and execute lead generation campaigns with the objective of opening doors and establishing new business engagements.
- Study competitor activities and tracking of the business figures to formulate strategies.
- Work extensively on New Business Acquisition and
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Experience in selling the HR solutions, assessment solutions or training solutions to corporate clients.
- Proven experience in B2B/Corporate Sales
- Preferred: Banking, Insurance, NBFC, and Education Management.
- Implement a client visit plan and maximize face-to-face client sales time to drive client retention, renewal and account
- Achieve sales targets in line with the organization’s Annual Operating Plan (AOP).
- Strong communication and conflict management
- Existing relationships with CHRO, CXO level people will be an advantage
- Masters degree in management
- Willing to work in an individual contributor role
- Passionate about using technology to demonstrate and promote
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving, relationship building
- Must be a self-starter and work with a sense of
- Should possess Knowledge of the Fintech