The role involves building talent pipelines for current and future job openings and leading sourcing strategies. The role involves 80% TA and 20% generalist HR.
The role shall involve monitoring recruitment procedures, from sourcing to hiring. This shall be an individual contributor role initially and will report in to the promoters of the company. However, the does have scope for a team based on growth and achievement.
Project Location(s): mumbai
Education: MBA in HR preferred
Compensation: 10-14 lacs pa
- Build talent pipelines for current and future job openings
- Lead all sourcing strategies
- Manage our external partnerships with vendors
- Implement online and offline employer branding activities
- Prepare and review our annual recruitment budget
- Oversee all stages of candidate experience (including application, interviews and communication)
- Forecast hiring needs based on business growth plans
- Manage, train and evaluate our team
- Participate in and host recruitment events to drive awareness of our company
- Develop a network of potential future hires (e.g. past applicants and referred candidates)
- Measure key recruitment metrics, like source of hire and time-to-hire
- Previous experience – Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role. Demonstrable experience managing full-cycle recruiting and employer branding initiatives. Solid understanding of sourcing techniques and tools (e.g. social networks)
- Soft skills – Excellent communication skills and networking ability with the ability to foster long-term relationships (with internal teams, external partners and candidates)
- Qualification – MBA in HRD
- Experience – Minimum 4 years in similar role in start up.
- Location – Marol, Andheri (near metro station)
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.