Reporting to Finance Director
Maintain accuracy and integrity of financial data in the systems to enable timely reporting, being in compliance with regulations applicable to the local entity(ies).
- Support business partners in the area of Trade Affairs including FTAs, ensuring availing of all eligible duty drawback and export incentives.
- Monitor compliance to local regulations applicable to the local entity(ies).
- Undertake specialist project work within a finance setting including the delivery of financial support and advice, legal compliance, banking compliance, accountancy and audit services as appropriate to the section worked in.
- Collaborate and business partner with shared services, regional finance team and local cross functional team
- Support local management in the development and analysis of business plans and cost savings opportunities
- Support the local management in restructuring / merger / dissolution of acquired legal entities.
Internal controls over financial accounting and reporting (ICON)
- Annual cross functional review of ICON controls
- Perform spot checks
- Qualified Financial Accountant with a Management qualification.
- Min 1-2 years related experience
- Fluent in English and local language.
- Ability to reach high quality standards, attention to detail and respect deadlines
- Service oriented mind-set bringing value to the organisation
- Ability to work independently and committed to continuous personal development
- Travel mobility between company & affiliate sites and for assigned projects
- Willing to relocate for overseas assignments.
- Highly computer literate : SAP experience, Advanced Excel, Google Suite
- Integrity and Trust
- Functional and Technical Skills
- Action Oriented
- Customer Focus
- Peer Relationships
- Process Management
- Decision Quality
- Business Acumen