This is an opportunity to join the founding team of an early stage company and take it through its ambitious milestones
• Highly results driven, comfortable working in a fast moving and multi-tasking environment.
• Lead the overall sales process and project delivery in the assigned region, from lead generation to successful completion & commercial closure.
• Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to deal closure.
• Collaborate with the cross functional teams to plan and execute lead generation campaigns with the objective of opening doors and establishing new business engagements.
• Study competitor activities and tracking of the business figures to formulate strategies.
• Work extensively on New Business Acquisition and Development.
• Passionate about using technology to demonstrate and promote programs.
• Excellent interpersonal, problem solving, relationship building skills.
• Must be a self-starter and work with a sense of urgency.
- Work days – Young and dynamic individual willing to work 5 days a week. Saturday’s are flexi working times
• Previous experience – Proven work experience as a business development Specialist or similar role. Demonstrable experience in new account development, Key accounts and client management.
• Soft skills – Excellent communication skills and networking ability with the ability to foster long-term relationships (with internal teams, external partners)
- • Qualification – Graduate
• Experience – Minimum 4-10years in similar role in start up. Experience having sold to CHROs & HR team or CFOs Finance team is a plus
• Location – Bangalore
• Remuneration – fixed component and employee benefits, ESOPs and variables.
• Age bracket – 30-32 years old
- Reporting relationship – to founders
Experience in B2B sales
• Proven experience in B2B/Corporate Sales
• Industry. Preferred: Banking, Insurance, NBFC, and Education Management.
• Implement a client visit plan and maximize face-to-face client sales time to drive client retention, renewal and account extension.
• Achieve sales targets in line with the organization’s Annual Operating Plan (AOP).
• Strong communication and conflict management skills.
• Existing relationships with CHRO, CXO level people will be an advantage