1. Marketing/promotions to achieve sales through government agencies.
2. Evaluates and implements appropriate new sales techniques to increase the department’s sales volume.
3. Recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
4. Ensures projects are completed on time and within budget.
5. To handle the end to end sales process for pan India office/institutional furniture
6. Good Knowledge of local market Departments/PSUs/State-Central Government
7. To know about Government Contractor and basic knowledge of architects/furniture business
8. Working sub-contractor and dealers for government business
9. To ensure government sales process/tendering/gem process at the basic level.
10. Basic MIS and online reporting.
1. Having 5-8 years of experience in the related area(FURNITURE INDUSTRY) as an individual contributor.
2. Extensive knowledge of the function and department processes.
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.